Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Day 18

Logged my results for Day 17 and received 7 points!! 

Day 18 
1/28/2014

Hot Lemon water first thing in the morning-
Coffee-////
*Recovery Whey-
*Fish oil-

Nutrition=food journal

Workout=N



Mobilize=Y

Supplement=Y

Lifestyle=24oz water= (I tend to drink 5-6 everyday)

PMS and Negative Mind Chatter and there's a "winter storm" coming and my husband has to go take care of his work and can't stay here with us and I'm mad and depressed. That is all.....

I just can't get my motivation back.....I didn't do crossfit this morning because I fell back to sleep after the alarm went off. Then, I could have gone in at 9am but there isn't a class it's just open gym and I have no idea what to do with that soooo long story short, I said FUCK IT!

I really feel like a loser.....

No comments:

Post a Comment