Thursday, January 23, 2014

Day 12

Logged my results for Day 11 and received 7 points!! 

Day 12 
1/22/2014

Hot Lemon water first thing in the morning-/
Coffee-//
*Recovery Whey-/
*Fish oil-/

Nutrition=food journal

Workout=Y

  • Crossfit
Find 3RM Press...mine was 53# (20#+33# barbell)

WOD=5 Rounds (my time 18:58)
10 pull ups (with green and purple band)
20 wall balls (with 10# ball to blue line)
30 double unders (120 NO ROPE)


  • T25 Total Body Circuit
I HATE TBC!!!!! but I completed it....
Mobilize=Y

Supplement=Y

Lifestyle=24oz water= (I tend to drink 5-6 everyday)

First day back to crossfit since last week. Jason was coaching. He's very helpful. I need to go more.....

Ayren lost the District Spelling Bee in the 2nd round so I took her out to eat....at Zaxby's....I also got a milkshake. I took a zero for my nutrition today. I am a pushover/idiot/weak willed person......(but it was yummy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment