Saturday, January 25, 2014

Day 14

Logged my results for Day 13 and received 11 points!! 

Day 14 
1/24/2014

Hot Lemon water first thing in the morning-/
Coffee-//
*Recovery Whey-/
*Fish oil-/

Nutrition=food journal

Workout=Y

  • Crossfit
With a partner (we had 3 people), both can be working at the same time but on different movements.
Accumulate in any order or fashion:
2 Miles of Running (I did 3/4 mile)
200 Double Unders (I did 80 singles--and they were really good. I want to work on trying DU's)
80 Toes to Bar (I did 25 knees up)
60 Hang Power Cleans (115/85) (I started w/2 10# but Coach said to take them off to work on the movement. So I ended up doing 20 with just the barbell 33#)
40 Hang Squat Cleans (155/105) (I did 15 with the 33# barbell)
20 Hang Cleans- Your choice: Power or Squat (195/135) (I didn't have to do any. The partners did these)

Mobilize=Y

Supplement=Y

Lifestyle=24oz water= (I tend to drink 5-6 everyday)

I'm really disappointed in myself because of Wednesday. After logging in yesterday's points, I am in 9th place in my group. I know it's not a contest but I'm not used to being that far down the leader board. I now it's Friday and EVERYTHING falls apart on the weekend.....*sigh*

Tomorrow I need to do the beginning WOD and weigh myself. I'll leave the measurements for the end and have Kim do them for me. I am curious, however.....

No comments:

Post a Comment