Sunday, January 26, 2014

Day 15

Logged my results for Day 14 and received 7 points!! 

Day 15 
1/25/2014

Hot Lemon water first thing in the morning-
Coffee-
*Recovery Whey-
*Fish oil-

Nutrition=food journal

Workout=Y

  • jogged my island
.50miles at 10min/mile and I finished at 5:01 (I didn't stop! and that's what I was going for :-) 

Mobilize=Y

Supplement=Y

Lifestyle=24oz water= (I tend to drink 5-6 everyday)

So I logged Day 14 and only got 7 points. I am now in 8th place. I need to work on the nutrition part REALLY BAD this week! 

I also took the day off from T25 on Day 14 sooooo I should, technically, make it up today BUT since I jogged I won't feel too bad if I don't.

I need to do the preliminary workout today to see if I've improved.

I've been getting negative reactions to my wanting to work out...I won't let it get me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment