Monday, January 27, 2014

Day 16

Logged my results for Day 15 and received 2 points!! I didn't have nutrition, exercise, or mobilization. I did NOTHING yesterday and I am beating myself up for it mentally. It hurts.

Day 16 
1/26/2014

Hot Lemon water first thing in the morning-
Coffee-////
*Recovery Whey-
*Fish oil-

Nutrition=food journal

Workout=Y


  • PreWLC WOD
KPU-51 (up 10 from last week)
SU-44 (up 2 from last week)
SQUAT-44 (down 4 from last week)

Mobilize=Y

Supplement=Y

Lifestyle=24oz water= (I tend to drink 5-6 everyday)

I weighed myself today after the AWFUL week I just had...I probably shouldn't have but I'm glad I did. I may weigh myself again later after I do the T25 Stretch (because that's what I do) but I will take my new weight (197.4) as THE weight for the day. 

I need to do the preWLC WOD today. I was supposed to do it yesterday. 

I need to STOP DOING WHAT I'M DOING TO MYSELF!!! This week I'm going to KILL IT!!!!

I AM GOOD ENOUGH TO DO THE WLC! I CAN DO THE WLC! I WILL DO THE WLC!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment